TEK-SPEC E.S. GUARD ROOF ALARM BOARD
E.S.Guard Roof Alarm is absolutely independent and it is designated for security of roof entrances or office. This system can be used with one or two motion detectors or different sensors with normal close (NC) contacts.
- Built in:
- a timer with a time delay circuit for automatic reset;
- power supply with an option for a rechargeable battery;
- 8 Jumpers for adjustment of time delay and codes.
- LED and audio indication of ON & OFF position. (In the position ON –2 beeps, and OFF- 1 beep).
- Easy installation and troubleshooting.
- Can be adjusted from 10 seconds to 20 minutes.
-Type: Super - Regenerative AM.
-Frequency: 300 MHz
-Sensitivity: 1 mV/m.
-Output: Siren 12 VDC, 25VA, l20dB.
-Rechargeable battery: 12V, 1,3Ah (Option)
-Power: 16VAC, 30VA.
-Dimensions: 3"X3 1/4".
-Circuit type: Super - Regenerative.
-Operating current: 6, 6mA.
-Power supply: 12VDC (23A tape battery).
-Operating temperature: 0* C to 40* C.
-Dimensions: W 11/4", H 2", D 1/2," Weight 0.4oz.
For E.S.Guard roof alarm board - 1 year. For remote control - 6 months (battery not included). This warranty does not apply in the following cases: improper installation, misuse, failure to follow operating instructions, any alteration, abuse, accidents or tampering.
ESG furnishes roof exit door alarms that are code compliant, battery alarmed, rugged dead bolt, panic device with steel plate and photo-luminescent sign providing managed security and a 100 decibel alarm for secondary exits.
- Attack resistant design withstands over 2200 lbs. of outside pull force
- Single point, 1″ throw dead bolt
- 100 decibel alarm, powered by 9-volt battery
- Durable steel plate with photo luminescent sign absorbs light to then “glow in the dark” when lights are dimmed
- Locking and unlocking the dead bolt always arms and disarms the alarm
- Easy to see if the lights go out